- Reviews (0)
- Integration with Quinton Q-Stress, Burdick Quest, and Burdick HeartStride cardiac stress testing systems
- Rapid-deceleration option for situations such as peak stress echo imaging
- A digitally-controlled AC-drive system
- A national direct service network and annual maintenance program
- Warranty: 13-Month parts and labor
- Ease of use. The treadmill is easy to use, and the whisper-quiet Ultradrive ensures a slow, safe start.
- Integration. The treadmills offer full integration with our Quinton Q-Stress, Burdick Quest, and Burdick HeartStride cardiac stress testing systems so you can start and stop the treadmill and adjust speed and grade.
- Power. The Ultradrive system provides exceptionally smooth power and accuracy even at slow speeds and with patients up to 500 lb (227 kg).
- Reliability. Quinton medical treadmills have very few moving parts so there is minimal maintenance and less downtime.
- Safety. The TM55 and TM65 medical treadmills meet all major safety and regulatory requirements worldwide.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.