GE case stress test (N.T CONSOLE ONLY)SKU:
- Reviews (0)
The GE CASE is one of the first, true point-of-care clinical information systems for the exercise environment. By combining the accuracy of our premiere exercise ECG system with the information accessibility of network connectivity, the CASE offers an advanced, integrated approach to high-efficiency, high-performance stress testing.
- Connectivity to the Catalyst? MUSE? Cardiology Information System and the Unity Network? supports increased productivity through immediate access to complete clinical and patient information
- Remote Viewing function allows real-time viewing of in-process exercise tests at remote locations for efficient clinical supervision
- 15-lead sophistication delivers analysis of more localized abnormalities in an exercise ECG setting
- 12SL? interpretive ECG analysis may be your most clinically valuable second opinion
- Arrhythmia detection, annotation and review provide enhanced ectopic event analysis
- Serial presentation of exercise ECGs enables positive interpretation of clinical change
- Reanalysis allows easy adjustment of fiducial points for more accurate ST segment measurements
- Customizable StressChart offers a tabular summary of all test variables for clear, consistent and efficient report generation
- Online CBT Tutorial provides consistent, intuitive training for all system users
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.